Saturday, July 3, 2010

She bang

The war have exploded.
Sounds of war break the tranquillity of the silent car warehouse. Machine guns throw out hundreds of projectiles, most of them hit the concrete floor and walls behind two fighting line. We are outnumbered for sure. Only around 10 of us here, while the host bring more than 50 mafia to defense their business site.

Bloody Princess hide behind a steel beam, her Pair of Love Bird gun tightly on her grip, aimed to the floor. She's ready to do her deadly assault. The assault that only she can afford, for her defend shield will provide her protection against any attack. She smile awrily to us, like usual. Monkey is preparing his Heavy Gun to follow her lead.

I hold my Rail Gun tight. Whilst I have one of the most deadly weapon, my defend power is the lowest among them. Truely in this assault, if I careless to let any attack hit me, this Railgun killing machine will not do any good.

No comments:

Post a Comment